This clarification text has been drawn up by Barut Yonetim Hizmetleri A.S. as data controller under Section 10 of the Law Nr. 6698 on Personal Data Protection and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Observed to Fulfill the Obligation to Provide Information.
1. Identity of the Data Controller
Your personal data may be processed by Barut Yonetim Hizmetleri A.S. ("Hotel"), as the data controller, in accordance with the Law Nr. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law Nr. 6698”), as described below.
Telephone Number: +90 242 321 00 15 – 16
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Address : Mehmetcik Mah.1242 Sk.Idea Is Merkezi No: 1/201 D: 6, 07100 Muratpasa ANTALYA
2. Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes and legal reasons, as specified below, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law Nr. 6698 and secondary regulations. In the event that you complete the "Communication Form", which is available at https://www.baruthotels.com/tr/iletisim, then your personal data such as your "Name-Surname, E-Mail, Subject, Message" is processed in order for Barut Hotels to establish communication with you under the request for communication, as created by you, and to perform the booking transactions, and to assess and solve any complaint and suggestion, pursuant to the legal grounds with respect to the legitimate interest as provided under Section 5/2-f of the Law Nr. 6698.
3. Method for Collection of Personal Data, and Legal Ground Thereto
Our hotel collects your personal data through the website/communication form that you have visited. In addition, your personal data is also collected in the event that you disclose such data by contacting our Hotel through other methods.
Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose and legal reasons, as specified above, based on the legal reasons as provided under Sections 5/2-ç and 5/2-f of the Law Nr. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data, within the legal periods of time, and it shall be retained for a limited period of time.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
Our hotel may disclose your personal data, which is processed for the purposes and legal reasons, as specified above, to any third party business partner, with whom it carries out its activities, and/or with whom such data is required to be disclosed in order to carry out the work, or upon request of the legally competent public and private institutions, pursuant to Section 5/2-ç of the Law Nr. 6698.
5. Rights of the Concerned Person
In accordance with the Article 11 of the Law, any real person, whose personal data is processed within our hotel, shall be entitled to:
- Inquire that whether her/his personal data has been processed, or not;
- Ask for information about their personal data, if it has been processed;
- Be informed about the purpose of processing of any personal data, and also about the fact that whether such data has been used as appropriate to the purpose thereto;
- Be informed about any third party to which any such data has been transferred, either domestically or internationally; and
- Ask for correction of any imperfect or inaccurate personal data, in case of any imperfect or inaccurate processing thereof, and to ask for providing information about the processes, performed for such purpose, to the third parties, to which such personal data has been transferred;
- Ask for deletion or disposal of any such personal data if the reasons requiring processing of any such data have disappeared in spite of the fact that any such personal data have been processed in accordance with the provisions prescribed under the LPPD and the other applicable laws, and to ask for providing information regarding any processes, performed for such purpose, to the 3rd parties to which any such personal data has been transmitted; and
- Raise an objection against such outcome in case of emergence of an outcome that is to the detriment of you upon the analysis of any such processed personal data solely by any automatic systems;
- Claim for compensation of any and all damage and/or loss that might have been incurred in case any such personal data has been processed in breach of the law.
The concerned person may submit her/his requests for such rights in accordance with the Communique Regarding the Procedures and Principles For Submitting An Application to the Data Controller. In order to exercise your rights as specified above, you may personally deliver your request by hand along with the necessary information that identifies you, and you may send the same through the agency of any notary public or any other method as determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The requests of the concerned person shall be assessed and resolved free of charge as soon as possible and within a period of thirty (30) days at the latest. In the event that such assessment and resolution process requires an additional cost, then the fee, as determined by the Personal Data Protection Board under the tariff, shall be taken as basis.