As of June, the Turkish Government announced a normalization process as a part of the measures taken for preventing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note, some measures that you will read in the guideline may be updated. You can direct your questions to our call center +90 444 96 00 for up-to-date informations.
Which actions have we taken ?
First of all, we implement physical distancing plan for common areas in our facilities. New hygiene and safety practices such as cleaning and disinfection have been applied throughout various stages, according to the risk level. We primarily providing our guests at arrival an information leaflet about the COVID-19 measures and practices thereto. We are also providing visual information about the hotel policy regarding the implementation of preventative measures and physical distancing which guests may request. We are following and apply all below listed guidelines by complying the Circular Letter, issued by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism,
In accordance of these essential requirements and guidelines:
- Facilities should welcome the guests at the capacity that has been determined by observing the physical distancing guidelines.
- Guests should be welcomed at arrival by checking their body temperature with thermal cameras or contactless temperature thermometers, and disinfectant carpets (mats) and hand disinfectant.
- Personal protective equipment such as face mask and disposable glove will be provided to guests, upon request.
- The guests should be asked to provide information about locations they have been during the last 14 days, and also about their chronic diseases if any, as well as whether they have recovered from COVID-19.
- Payments should be taken primarily by contactless credit cards (as much as possible).
- Signage should be provided inside the elevators, and guests should be informed about the use of elevators in accordance with the physical distancing guidelines.
- All common areas should be rearranged in accordance with physical distancing measures. To avoid crowds and overcapacities, areas should be marked with signs and tapes and comply with the distance measures.
- The requirement for keeping the physical distance in common areas are not valid for same family members.
- Hand disinfectants or antiseptics should be available at the entrance of common areas and lavatories for the guests, and at various locations of common areas. The entrance doors of lavatories should be equipped with an automatic door system, if possible. Otherwise, a paravan should be placed in front of entrance doors.
- For ensuring the safety and avoid of crowding at gyms and fitness centers, an appointment system should be applied, and can serve while maintaining limited capacity. After each use, all equipments should be disinfected with enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures. Gym and Fitness Centers should provide disposable soap, shower gel and shampoo. SPA facilities like Turkish bath, sauna and massage can not be open its service units until hold the ‘’Healthy Tourism Certificate’’.
- Beach and pool towels should be available in sealed plastic bags, and collected by assigned staff.
- The distance between 2 adjacent tables should be minimum of 1.5 meters, and 60 cm between the chairs side by side. Physical distancing will be respected by the staff during the service.
- There should be barriers on open buffet stations to avoid food handling and contact from the guests, and preserved portions should be served where kitchen staff will be present to assist guests with their selections.
- Self-service beverage units like tea and coffee machines, water and any kind of drink dispensers should be removed from common areas, and will be served to guests exclusively from bar or restaurant staff.
- After each guest, dining tables, chairs, service materials and communal items like sugar, salt, spices, napkins and menus should be cleaned and disinfected for hygiene with using alcohol-based products.
- All areas and their surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected with special grade products thorough and more frequent and process should be recorded.
- Lavatories and their surfaces, toilet seats, pissoirs, washbasins, tap and handgrips, door knobs should be cleaned and disinfected thorough and frequently, and process should be recorded. Liquid soap should be made available at all times.
- Ventilation and air-conditioning systems, laundry and dishwasher machines should be periodically sterilized and maintained as required.
- Surfaces of door knobs, handrails, elevator buttons, electrical switches, TV/AC remote controls, telephones, towel cards, room cards or keys, water heaters at the rooms should be cleaned and disinfected more frequent and process should be recorded.
- The entire guest room and hand contacted items like TV/AC remote controls, telephones, kettle, door and window knobs should be cleaned and disinfected thorough after guests departure, and disposal room amenities should be available at bathrooms.
- Housekeeping staff should clean each guest bedrooms with mask and disposable glove. It should be ensured that the towels, linens and pillows at the room of any guest or staff member who is diagnosed with Covid-19 should be collected and washed separately.
- Communal indoor areas should be ventilated with fresh air frequently. The filters of air-conditioners / air-conditioning systems should be replaced and cleaned frequently.
- Staff member areas and communal guest areas should be placed with grey colored tear resistant waste bins for personal hygiene materials only such as masks or disposable gloves, and should not be mixed with other waste bags.
- The regular based cleaning process of kitchenware, bench, food storage and holding areas and as well entire surfaces in the kitchen should continue with additional and strict disinfection and sterilization measures.
- Raw materials and food products should be protected with hygiene barriers in food production and kitchen areas. Proper cleaning and sanitizing process should be applied of all food contact surfaces, equipments and utensils. Preventing unauthorized access to kitchen or food production facility.
- Kitchen workers should wear clean uniforms and protective clothing including use of masks and disposable gloves and regularly wash and disinfect hands during their work.
- Throughout the facility, all serving utensils (including in Bars and Snack-Bar) should be washed in dishwashers.
- Cleaning and hygiene of swimming pool water, pool and beach surroundings should be maximized. The chlorine level should be kept between 1-3 ppm for outdoor pools, and between 1-1.5 ppm for indoor pools. Traceability records of periodic measurements should be kept.